Transmission issue

jmichal

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a 2004 Landpride ZR52. Been a Helluva machine but there is some wear and tear. I need to replace Bearings on the axle shafts as the wheels are tilting in at the top. All I can find on the parts Diagram is a Land Pride Part number and they call it a Hydraulic Transmission but dont give me a number or name. Also they show the thing all blown out except for the axle and bearings. Does anyone know what it may be or where I can find out what it is> Do these transmissions have part numbers or model numbers on them?

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
What you have are Hydro Gear IZT 310-2400/2600 hydrostatic transaxles. Look on the units for the Hydro Gear model number decals. From there you should able to look up these units. It might take going to a Hydro Gear dealer to get breakdown IPL so you can order the parts from the dealer.

The Chairman

Threads
My wheel started to tilt because bolts were busted. I replaced them all with grade 8.

I did have to rebulid my right axle and used videos fromYouTube.

jmichal

Forum Newbie
Threads
My wheel started to tilt because bolts were busted. I replaced them all with grade 8.

I did have to rebulid my right axle and used videos fromYouTube.
Yes. Got it up in the air and noticed the outside Bolts were busted. Replaced them and it looks great. Phew that is a relief. Thanks for the reply.

jmichal

Forum Newbie
Threads
What you have are Hydro Gear IZT 310-2400/2600 hydrostatic transaxles. Look on the units for the Hydro Gear model number decals. From there you should able to look up these units. It might take going to a Hydro Gear dealer to get breakdown IPL so you can order the parts from the dealer.
Thanks for the info.

Filer

Threads
You can take the bearings to an industrial supply house which handles SKF bearings and get them matched up. Actually, you can get them matched up with other brands of bearings but SKF bearings are very high quality.