Transaxle replacement

CLStout

Threads
I just installed a Husqvarna repair kit for the transaxle mounts, along with a low hours K46 transaxle. I changed the fluid before installing it. I also replaced the drive belt since it was the original one. When I started the mower, it wouldn't move in either forward or reverse. I checked the drive belt for proper routing, which was correct. I made sure that the transaxle was in the drive mode, which it was. I tried it again, and it moved in reverse, but barely. The same for forward. I tried several times, with each time getting a little better.
Is this just an issue with bleeding the air, or something else?
Thanks ?

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yes need the air bleed procedure done. Pull the bypass, jack the rear wheels up off the ground start and run the engine at idle and move the direction control back and forth slowly several times, and then push the bypass in and do the same back and forth direction control, and then set the rear wheels on the ground and see if it will move.

CLStout

Threads
I meant to ask, is there an adjustment for the brake?

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
No adjustment for the transaxle itself although the mower itself my have an adjustment. The transaxle brake is internal to the unit.

CLStout

Threads
Yeah, I knew that the brake was internal to the transaxle. I was just curious about if there's any adjustment to the brake pedal. I assume that would somehow affect the clutch, since they are one in the same pedal.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Without the model number (from serial number tag) of the equipment we cant look up the info as to if the pedal linkage is adjustable, fixed, or spring loaded.

CLStout

Threads
It's 936042, Ariens 20hp 42" deck.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
No adjustment possible as it use spring tension to activate the braking. The circle parts are the brake related items.
1650802052939.png

CLStout

Threads
Thank you very much for your help. The brake/clutch pedal shakes slightly while the tractor is running. No big deal, I was just concerned about something being worn.