Trans Axle

Regwal

Threads
ISO pt# 336-0510. I would like to locate and purchase if you have a used one at reasonable cost.

Regwal

Threads
I have not been successful so far. Online parts places just sells parts. I also can't find a local shop that rebuilds them.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Start by asking Hydro Gear for their closest agent.
My go to for transmissions is Mulligans who usually have what I want in stock and are cheaper than buying from the Australian distributor .,

Regwal

Threads
Start by asking Hydro Gear for their closest agent.
My go to for transmissions is Mulligans who usually have what I want in stock and are cheaper than buying from the Australian distributor .,

Regwal

Threads
Ty Bertsmibile1. I can't find this unit available anywhere but do find a few parts. That is why I'm looking for a used one. This has been a good mower but perhaps time for a new (to me) one. Started out making a clicking sound that progressed. About 10 minutes it was louder and started to chatter. Depressing pedal lessened the noise and chatter considerably but did not eliminate it. I thought drive belt was going bad but that checked out okay. I guess there is a reason most shops won't repair these things, cost and failure probably. At my age (83) I'm reluctant to by new but may be my only option. I mow about two acres.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Well you have nothing to use by pulling it out and stripping the box , if you are physically up to it as they are not exactly light.
Pounds to peanuts it will be a gear with a broken tooth or a bush gone in the diff or a spline stripped out on an axle .
The pump / motor units groan & moan the diff grumbles .

Cool-Ace

Threads
I have not been successful so far. Online parts places just sells parts. I also can't find a local shop that rebuilds them.
I found this on Ebay and is most likely as cheap as you will find. Keep in mind too you have an older mower and it might be time for a newer model. For what it will cost to repair you can find newer used if you had Facebook check out the market place for one I come across many for 400$ to 500$. I got my eye on one now very nice mower looks new but they say the valve guide keeps moving and has to be set. I looked at YouTube videos and seams simple enough to fix so for 200 I going to get it. but I got to rebuild the trans in my old Dakota 1st. OK Here is the link on Ebay for your trans. https://www.ebay.com/itm/164187548707