Toro time master measurement, and storage

Bean438

Threads
Hi guys. I’d like to buy the time master but worried about storage.
can these things “smart stow”? If so, are they 24” deep or less? (This is the space I have along my garage before things stick out into the main door) if that makes sense.
I also have space under my stairs (requires folding the handle all the way forward (like the timemaster comes out of the box) as long as it’s not too high.
I currently store my mower under the stairs, handle folded, but the time,aster is a bit taller.

just wondering if anyone knows offhand how high these things sit?

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Are you asking us to do something you could do very easily on your own? Your best bet is to go to the dealer you are planning to purchase the unit from and take the measurements you are looking for. Even the big box store will help you do this. Answer to the question about SmartStow, NO.

Bean438

Threads
No machines local. Sorry for asking. Didn’t mean to put you out, lol.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I’m a retired 70+ year old mechanic, don’t have one in my shop. Thought I’d give you suggestion, you never told us you checked locally, we’re not psychic. Have you thought to ask your local dealer if anyone outside your area has one who you could call? Have you checked with your local landscapers to see if they have one you could measure? Just ideas how you can get answers.