Toro Power GreensMower ID and Parts Help

outtreking

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey everyone. I have this Toro Power GreensMower Model 04023- and Mower No. 00007. The identification plaque was painted with multiple layers of paint and someone must have tried a grinder on it to remove the paint. I cleaned it up and tried to salvage as much information as possible. I can't find any information for this piece of equipment. The only thing I have found about it is a manual on eBay indicating it covers this model and many others. The image on the cover doesn't have the grooved roller or adjustment knobs as installed on the unit I have. I am not sure if this is an optional roller or a different model altogether. Other than the roller, they look very similar. The engine is also not the original equipment.

I am trying to figure out how to do all the proper maintenance and adjustment on the mower and wanting to use it on a new backyard green. Any advice for service and maintenance as well as where to look for parts is very much appreciated.

Thanks, Andy

Attachments

• Photo Sep 26, 7 47 18 PM.jpg
    Photo Sep 26, 7 47 18 PM.jpg
    400.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Photo Sep 27, 2 11 13 PM.png
    Photo Sep 27, 2 11 13 PM.png
    774.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Photo Sep 27, 2 11 22 PM.png
    Photo Sep 27, 2 11 22 PM.png
    544.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Photo Sep 27, 2 11 37 PM.png
    Photo Sep 27, 2 11 37 PM.png
    891.6 KB · Views: 4

outtreking

Forum Newbie
Threads
Looks like the grooved rollers were options. Do any of these units look like your unit. https://www.turfnet.com/classifieds/category/12-walk-greensmower/ Here’s a parts breakdown for the one I’m looking at. https://www.toro.com/en/parts/partdetails/?id=15552. Can you take a few pics and post them so we know what you have.
Thanks for the reply. None of the mowers in your link are similar to mine. I believe it either a late 50's or late 60's model. I have pictures of it up now.

Thanks