Throttle/governor link bushing

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
LETAOSK-Carburetor-Carb-with-Gasket-O-ring-fit-for-Briggs-Stratton-Quantum-498965-Engine.jpg
Anyone know if you can buy from say Kohler or Briggs or aftermarket the little rubber "bushing" that goes in the hole for the governor link on the carb like the one in the picture.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Scrub I will to find one carburetors to see the Kohler bushing will work or not. I got some Kohler bushing here but needed to replace one factory non removable bushings.

BTW there is a post here that nothing but filth and hope it get removed quickly.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Scrub I will to find one carburetors to see the Kohler bushing will work or not. I got some Kohler bushing here but needed to replace one factory non removable bushings.

BTW there is a post here that nothing but filth and hope it get removed quickly.
Thanks, i've tried scrounging around various IPL's and i've never seen them numbered, of course you can get one if you buy a new throttle shaft.
I reported that post so hopefully the Admins will have it down quickly...

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Scrub, I thought that was your new assistant. Have you tried going to a local repair shop and see if they have any old carbs laying around. Might be able to find one there, or a the local recycling center.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Scrub, I thought that was your new assistant. Have you tried going to a local repair shop and see if they have any old carbs laying around. Might be able to find one there, or a the local recycling center.
LOL! She works at the front desk... brings in people to have their equipment worked on from miles around.

haven't tried going to another repair shop. But i will.