TB110 wont start

mikehouse

Threads
Hi all.Last Sat 6/25/22,i brang home my moms TB110 push mower.Practically brand new.Well i couldn't get it started with new oil and fresh gas.Just would not turn over.Had to undo cord to get it folded.Get home to see what's wrong, now it won't pull.Hadn't even done the carb-cleaning yet.Any help?

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
What do you mean “won’t pull over”? Is the bail handle moving the engine brake when you pull it back? Try this, remove the spark plug and see if it will turn over. If it does it was probably hydro locked. Second, when you post back please include all engine and unit numbers so we can see what you have.

mikehouse

Threads
Rivets,i tried posting the engine nos.picture but it said the attachments were too large.
Now again at my mothers',i could pull the cord to crank it up.After taking down the cord to fold the mower and resetting the cord in place,i can't pull it to turn the cylinder.Today is a good day for fixin'.I'll give it a go later.

Last edited:

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
The deadman lever is messed up or you are not using it. Hold the deadman lever then pull the rope.

Rivets,i tried posti g the engine nos. Pucture but it said the attachments were too large.
Shrink or compress the pictures. Google it if you don't know how.

mikehouse

Threads
Where are the heck are the delete buttons?

mikehouse

Threads
20220703-113244.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mikehouse

Threads
20220703-113843.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Very simple unit, I’ll give you a couple of things to try. First, as I posted earlier, did you check to see if the engine brake is releasing when you pull back on the bail handle? If not you have a problem with the cable. Second, did you remove the spark plug and see if you can pull the engine over? Do this slowly, as if it is hydro locked gas will spray all over. Post back with your results and we will work from there.