TB 13av60kg deck spring missing

artsr2002

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello all, I removed the deck on my Bronco 42 mower and I think I'm missing a spring. On the diagrams I found, it listed as number 27. I can see the post on the right hand side just behind and to the right of the spindle pulley where it attaches but I don't know what to other end attaches too. I'm going to try and mow in a bit and we'll see how it goes without this spring. Thanks for your help.

I have attached a picture of the spring post.

Last edited:

artsr2002

Forum Newbie
Threads
I guess the images didn't attach from my phone. My bad. diagram.jpeg20211005_121159_111.jpg

artsr2002

Forum Newbie
Threads
Also, I think I just found a picture that shows that area and I think I see where the spring attaches now. It seems to attach to the bracket that has the rubber brake pad that slows/stops the right hand side spindle pulley.

I have ordered the drive belts. During deck removal for blade change earlier today, I crawled under and the long drive belt going to the back is completely cracked all along its length. Will go ahead and replace both belts as well as the two idler pulleys in the middle of the mower. One sounds like a screaming banshee when I press the gas pedal. LOL.