Stihl or Echo

Stihl Or Echo

• Total voters

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
It always a big thing which is better stihl or echo so vote an tell me why!!! :thumbsup::smile:

I voted Stihl due too the fact you get good equipment at the same price as echo but stihl has better bells an add on's then echo (Just my Opinion) now also I have had some problems out of echo like carb failure on new equipment an such. But through Stihl I had a Problem with the 4 mix motors but was simple adjustment to them an they run great I have a Stihl Chainsaw that ran great for 3 years then failed do to to high of a rev before going into the wood (my fault) but it's fix now with the parts needed I say That I like Stihl due to great equipment. Give me your Experience with either or both brands an Vote.

Thanks Kodie.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mike88se

Threads
I'd choose Maruyama or Shindaiwa ;)

Parkmower

Threads
I prefer Stihl because that is what I have more experience with.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Echo first its the only of the two ive used and second I've never needed anything else bought all mind from home depot and have no issues I have the 225 trimmer and edger its more than enough power starts every time parts are easy to find.

I've used all the commercial echo equipment trimmer, edger, blower, back pack blower , hedge trimmer, chainsaw, pole saw of all ages and never had any real issues beyond the stuff that comes from using it 8 hrs a day 5 days a week .

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I'm Stihl all the way. The reason I go Stihl are because Stihl is German-engineered equipment and it's built in America. Stihl was designed for the professional operator in mind and homeowners alike with there cheaper home owner version not the other way around like Echo who's main market or target is the Homeowner, that's why there sold at Home Depot and a few other BB stores. I started the business with Echo's trimmers and edgers and after one season they needed to be replaced, went with the Stihl equipment 7 years ago and it's all still in use today.

FloGro

Threads
ECHO , it's simple and easy to work on, stihl is deff quality but what a pain in the fricken buns to work on

LoCo86

Threads
ECHO , it's simple and easy to work on, stihl is deff quality but what a pain in the fricken buns to work on

I'm no expert on small engine repairs but the all have the same components and ease of maintenance.