StarTech

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
you alright? Weather is looking a little rough over your way!

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
The main wave looked bad late yesterday but I was watching the radar and I am was on the northern end of the storm wave. I have watching radar image for nearly 20 yrs now and have gotten fairly good at tracking storms.

I was at what I called the dangerous temperature range for tornadoes [70 F] when storms are passing through. Just south of me the last wave did a lot of damage along the state line.; all straight line wind damage.

Yesterday was windy a heck all day. Unable to do any internal engine repairs due all the trash (dirt and other items) blowing through. At one point it felt like I was getting sand blasted.

The bee swarm I caught Monday left sometime this afternoon. Disappointed they didn't stay. They must had already found a home more to their liking. I got to make an entrance that the next queen can't get out of, just hate to cut up one my queen excluders but it appears to be necessary.

As for the storms I do need to build myself a storm shelter big enough to stay in overnight like my last one. That way I can just go to sleep and not worry about anything other than my animals. The only problem is water here. Everything stands in water during the rains.

I got a look after daylight and I lost a couple big limbs out of one of Bradford pear trees but they are so brittle it is to be expected. This is why of the 40 Bradford trees 30 had already been taken to the ground. I got tired of cleaning fallen limbs. I seen one massive limb to break on a calm sunny day with no breeze. Looks like I got to get a burn permit now.

Boy this year is going to be pain. Lots of problems around the home is popping. Done lost a hot water heater and a well water tank. And now it looks the wood decks are needing rebuilding. Someone used the cheapest PT lumber they could buy.

Hopefully everyone survive with minimum damage.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Star, you are wrong again, you got your “C”,s confused. I’m not a diamond in the rough, but a refined lump of coal. I need to set the record straight here, because I’m trying to be quiet there.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Star, you are wrong again, you got your “C”,s confused. I’m not a diamond in the rough, but a refined lump of coal. I need to set the record straight here, because I’m trying to be quiet there.
Otherwords you are not a polished gem either way but once polish you are worth your weight in gold.;)

Btw if I was worth my weight in gold it would a pretty penny as I am currently at 242 this morning. That 18lbs lighter than 4 weeks ago. But some days I not even worth my weight in salt or sand. Darn it I got to get down to 220 if I can. Besides the idiot doctor is refusing to return me the prescription that had my blood pressure under at the desire BP range he wanted me to be at of 130/90 instead of this morning's 164/108 so I am on a crash diet. Even my table legs are looking good enough to eat. At least I got the frig cleaned out as there is barely any food in there.

At least my headaches are less now than when the BP hit 225/110 because the doctor change my meds.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
You might be right, but I doubt it. Kirok would probably say “fools gold” and I would probably agree with him. Not enough lapping compound around to get me that shiny. Stay safe.