Stark mower.

DavidOKla

Forum Newbie
Threads
Does anyone know any information about these mowers? How old approximately? Where were they sold? Brand is Stark-66. It has side chutes caddy corner from each other. It was a wide mower for its time and powered by a little briggs & stratton. It reminded me of some on youtube that side chute out the back and at a angle.

Attachments

• stark66.jpg
    stark66.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 26

enigma-2

Threads
No idea, never heard of them. Perhaps if you were to contact Stark they could help.

I 'think these are the people:

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Looks like it has electric start, as it has no recoil. If you can get all the Briggs numbers off the engine we can tell you the age. Located above the shroud above the spark plug. Can find no info on Stark-66, but I’m working on Snark -66. Edit: What I found is that it was probably built in the early 50’s by the general mower corporation (Gemco).

Last edited:

DavidOKla

Forum Newbie
Threads
Looks like it has electric start, as it has no recoil. If you can get all the Briggs numbers off the engine we can tell you the age. Located above the shroud above the spark plug. Can find no info on Stark-66, but I’m working on Snark -66. Edit: What I found is that it was probably built in the early 50’s by the general mower corporation (Gemco).
I went back and looked and it is a SNARK 66. I'm not sure if the engine is original or not the lettering doesn't look all that old but who knows. It looks like you can push it from either side.

Attachments

• snk1.jpg
    snk1.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 9