sprinkler controller question

corvairbob

Threads
say does anyone happen to know if there is a sprinkler controller that will let you run more that one zone at a time? i have 2 and 3 heads per zone and my pump can run 4 to 5 heads but if i was to just setup the system for 2 zones then ask were talking my well will drop and then i have to disconnect 1 zone again. what i do now is manually flip the zone lever at the control valve and turn on an extra zone and maybe 2 zones but it varies as the season draw on into august.
i have a controller now the i can run manually each zone by sliding sliders down to the time i want to run them in manual mode. but that controller will not run more thans 1 zone. so i would like to locate a similar type controller that will let me run as many zones at a time as long as my pump will maintain pressure to throw out.

today i'm running the backyard at 1 on the controller and one at the flip valve lever. and the pump maintains 30 psi. last night i ran the front yard with 1 zone on the controller and turned-on 2 more zones manually and the pump maintained 30 psi.

so to save going out and lifting the zone box lids and turning on the levers at the valve is would be nice to just be able to turn them on at the pump inside the house. also i want to be able to run the system in auto and i figure that would be 1 zone at a time unless that controller had the ability to actually program more than one zone but that is shooting for the moon. thanks

fredeharle48

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am using the RAINPOINT Sprinkler controller and worked out the kinks with support. They are very responsive and seem to care about their products.
I have been using faucet timers for a while to fill up my farm animals' drinking water. I changed to this one because I wanted to try one with 2 outlets.
There are many other options on amazon but they are very easy and intuitive to set up. So I didn't have any issue with the actual way the timer is supposed to work. I set my time, my start time, my duration, and my frequency. I checked to see if it will turn on when it is supposed to and it did, I made sure the next time the start time is correct after that and it was. (I need it to go of every 4 hours).