Southwest Ohio Checking In

Tony_Spumoni

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey all! I showed up here with hopes and dreams of being promised an easy fix for my 42-inch Huskee tractor. Sadly, that's not the case. Rather than giving me a false sense of security and an unrealistic and overly positive outlook on the work I have ahead of me, it appears that I've come across a forum that gives honest answers and a huge amount of resources that I must now study so that I can add the wisdom one finds shared freely here to my DIY service/repair arsenal. I want to thank those of you who joined before me and asked the questions that led to the creation of such a large knowledge base anyone can now access for free. I especially want to say thanks to the veteran mechanics and tinkerers who are willing to volunteer their time and share their knowledge and wisdom with others here seeking help and advice. I hope that I may some day be able to contribute my own knowledge and advice to the forum in hopes that others will find it as valuable as I have in such a short time searching here.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
We are flattered
Hang around
yesterdays DIY newbie becomes tomorrows expert.
As a rule the forum contributors here are down to earth honest people who believe in making good information readily available to those willing to do the wrenching
Which s why I stay
Over the 10 years I have been here I have seen it change slowly from 2 word answers to full & proper explanations which is a good thing.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome Aboard..