Softest riding 32 or 34 inch riding or zero turn mower

a022mil

Threads
  • / Softest riding 32 or 34 inch riding or zero turn mower
What company makes the softest riding or zero turn 32 or 34 inch mower

cruzenmike

Threads
You can go for a Toro (32") or Hustler (34") with suspension seat (and/or suspension forks on the Hustler).

khr76

Threads
You can go for Toro 32" (81 cm) TimeCutter® SS3225 (74710)

ou.jpg

tbzep

Threads
In addition to the suspension forked Hustler (or any mower) is a seat suspension kit from Seatwarehouse (eBay) for about $150.

cootertwo

Threads
It looks like most of these only have an inch or so of travel. Do they really make any difference? My Gravely ZT42 kills my back, when going any kind of bumps. BTW, I weigh an average 200 lbs. Any suggestions, besides loosing weight?;)

cruzenmike

Threads
They certainly do. Any form of suspension whether it be spring, damper or air cushion will absorb the "shock" from impact with a hard object or bump. Look into the reviews on the Toro MyRide and most people love it. With the seats you have some adjustability, just like with the Toro MyRide system which both can be adjusted to the rider's weight or desired comfort level. My stepdad has the Ferris IS2100Z with suspension all around and it makes a sublet difference on bumps. With such a heavy machine and tight springs there is only moderate impact absorption. The addition of a suspension seat would only improve the ride.