Snow in TN.

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
Took the little pooch out this morning about 8:30. It was just starting to spit a little snow. We already have almost 5 inches of the white stuff. Burr it is cold 30 degrees at 11:15.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Good you can keep it, I got enough Monday with 6"+ of wet snow [it would more it was drier snow] and it looks like I missing out on the major icing today too with the current temp at 33F. It is in the forecast to be below 20F in the morning. My work is at a stand still due to the cold temps. 2022 so far has been one heck of a year weather wise. Temps in the 80's then 30's the next day, tornadoes, snow, high winds, back to 60+ yesterday and now possible freezing rain with snow and temps around 20F overnight. On top all this I got to worry about Covid-19 and the flu.

Then it rinse and repeat again Sunday on the weather.
1641490815377.png

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
You definitely don’t want to come to God’s country. Forecast says we wouldn’t be above freezing for the next week. Forecasting -5 to -10 for the next two days, then heat wave Saturday at 28. Hoping for a few inches of snow to make the trails smoother and be able to get out to do some ice fishing. Been too warm here to do most winter activities.

NorthBama

Threads
We just missed the snow and ice here 20 miles south of Tennessee state line. Looks like Nashville got a good one

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
I am north and east of Nashville in Macon county. Got more than Nashville.

Mower King

Threads
Up here in Mid Mo, we haven't had much snow to talk about, yet,.....and don't need any to talk about,...even though the smart people say there is Nitrogen in snow that helps the grass grow in spring & summer....I'm just not a snow person!

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Good you can keep it, I got enough Monday with 6"+ of wet snow [it would more it was drier snow] and it looks like I missing out on the major icing today too with the current temp at 33F. It is in the forecast to be below 20F in the morning. My work is at a stand still due to the cold temps. 2022 so far has been one heck of a year weather wise. Temps in the 80's then 30's the next day, tornadoes, snow, high winds, back to 60+ yesterday and now possible freezing rain with snow and temps around 20F overnight. On top all this I got to worry about Covid-19 and the flu.

Then it rinse and repeat again Sunday on the weather.
View attachment 59273
Definitely don't want to catch flurona. Heard this morning that a young lady in Maryland tested positive for Strep, Flu, and Covid at the same time.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Had less than 1 inch in SE TN, gone by noon.. But the rains are heavy & will be iced up come morning..
O-well..

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
You definitely don’t want to come to God’s country. Forecast says we wouldn’t be above freezing for the next week. Forecasting -5 to -10 for the next two days, then heat wave Saturday at 28. Hoping for a few inches of snow to make the trails smoother and be able to get out to do some ice fishing. Been too warm here to do most winter activities.
Gods REAL country has some nice weather this week, ;) a little rain too.
1641526173636.png