Snapper CZT19480KWV

Rose1029

Forum Newbie
Threads
hello, i am trying to fix this mower myself. mower wouldn't engage blades. i replaced several parts & all connections were full of corrosion, so i bought new connectors & terminals. i replaced all 3 safety switches, pto switch, ignition switch, solenoid & a new fuse block that takes 4 fuses. a 15, 7.5 & 2 30's. anyway, when i installed the fuse block, it wouldn't start, just backfired. sooo, i took jumpers & bypassed the fuses & the mower works as it should! now, in the fuse block there are 4 connectors all connected together & 4 that are not. do those 4 in one strip need to be separated or just hook up the wires & insert the 4 terminals with the wires as 1 piece into the fuse block? then connect the top four single wires into the block? thank you

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
thank you, mark. i can't find anything about my problem.
He does that a lot. Provides a link to google.

Search over at lawntractor.com forum. Need an account to login. They have a lot of Snapper manuals posted over there.

Never bypass a fuse or install a larger rated fuse.

slomo

Rose1029

Forum Newbie
Threads
He does that a lot. Provides a link to google.

Search over at lawntractor.com forum. Need an account to login. They have a lot of Snapper manuals posted over there.

Never bypass a fuse or install a larger rated fuse.

slomo
thanks so much slomo, i don't want to bypass them, i was just trying to see if it would run without them since it wouldn't run with them. just a quick turn of the key & then off. it's driving me crazy! lol ... any idea if i have to leave the terminals going to a new fuse block in one connected strip on one side of the block & the top side are single terminals or should the be cut off & installed separately?

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have no clue about the wiring on your particular machine. We need a mower manual. Call Snapper and get a manual for it. Tell them you want a shop type repair manual. It will have everything you need inside.

slomo

Rose1029

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have no clue about the wiring on your particular machine. We need a mower manual. Call Snapper and get a manual for it. Tell them you want a shop type repair manual. It will have everything you need inside.

slomo,
ok, thanks. i looked for lawntractor.com but all i find is jdlawntractor.com