Site slow down

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Both my laptop and phone, from different WiFi connections, are loading the pages on just this sight, extremely slow.
Am I the only one this is happening to?

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
No, many reports of problems. I currently blocking Java Scripts to get around the slow loading problems. By blocking Java it does affects what I can post easily but I am not very patient during the work week as I have about all the irons in the fire that I can manage.

Now WiFi will be slower but not that much slower. I used WiFi between my shop and office computers for about 5 yrs until one of the WiFi controllers failed. I couldn't find an unit that had the range that my old unit had so I finally just installed a 225' underground Cat 6 cable and went from 5 mb connection to over 50 mb interoffice transfers. Plus it was just as fast connecting to internet.

Right now it is a pain as the shop computer blew the power supply and I haven't got around to repair it although I did get in the power supply.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
I get fast WiFi at home and the shop. So I'm sure it's not the wifi. Because this site is the only one that slows down for me.