Attachments Simplicity Broadmore SCS

Surfwooder

Forum Newbie
Threads
I just bought my first lawn and Garden tractor. I decided on the Simplicity Broadmore with SCS (rear suspension) of course it comes with the mower platform, I added the turbo option and 3 bag system. I plan to add a seed/fertilizer spreader, lawn pull behind sweeper, and dump trailer. In the Fall, since our house is surrounded by trees, we get a lot of leaves in the yard, that makes the sweeper a big plus on the tractor. Our yard man seems to have to empty his 2 bag system 4-5 times per cut. I've been having problems with the local yard men actually showing up to cut my lawn regularly, if not just disappearing, hence: my own tractor. Our house is located in Southern New Hampshire, in Bow. Do any of you in this forum have any experience with this model tractor, good or bad. I've not taken delivery as of yet, but it should arrive sometime 5/20-5/25/2019. Any suggestion on noise protection? I plan on using my "ears" for shooting.

Surfwooder

pabird

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi surfwooder, I also bought a new Broadmoore last fall. Nice tractor. I have the 3 bagger and turbo. My property is 2 acres but my lawn covers 1 acre. The 3 bagger works great, having to unload 2 or 3 times depending on grass height. Now leaves are a different animal! I was hoping to use this system but I found out last fall that I had to empty the bags way to often. I ended up buying a DR Pro lawn vac for this.

pabird

Forum Newbie
Threads
Surfwooder, forgot to answer your question on noise. I use foam earplugs with a NRR of 31. The turbo adds quite a lot of noise.

RichB

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a broad more with a 42 in deck, I love the mower no complaints.
Made one mistake I bought a 48 inch plow blade foe it, but my driveway has a dip in it that makes it very hard to plow the snow.
So if you know of anyone that might want on mine is listed in this forum