shop manual needed

green dream

Threads
all the ones i see advertised are either extinct or don't apply to my mower. mine is a 143.955500 all i find are lv this oir tv that and mine is ,from what i was told is a tvs-120 but that is a two cycle mine isn't. i am confused.

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
All I get from that number is a Tecumseh engine on a self propelled mower. Service manual available from Sears parts for that motor.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Rivets you needing go see you optimist as it is clearly list on the first page. Giggle giggle...:p

Want to borrow my 10x loupe?

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Star, I thought you stopped fact checking me, I guess you think I’m Yogert, and need to be watched and corrected. Even though I said the wrong thing, I must have got the correct manual, since you didn’t criticize me for that. Guess I will need to watch very carefully that I don’t post anything in a thread where you have posted, might get called out if I make an error Of ANY kind.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Got to poke a little fun, it was a terrible day yesterday. I hope I never get that bad as Yogert was to me. If find I myself getting that bad I'll kick myself off the site. 4 yrs to semi-retirement and counting down.

Boy that last few years have been a nightmare business wise with all of changes and the hiding of PN parts. Just found out there is actually carburetor kits for some of Kawasaki carbs that are not listed on any of the IPLs that I access. Now I got to research which kits are actually out there that I have been having to piece together on orders. I think they do it just to make extra money on individual parts. I going try emailing Kawasaki USA to see if they will part with the kits numbers and the models they fit. Probably a lost cause through but I rather stock a kit instead of individual parts.

Waited two weeks for the Kohler Walbro carb kit which fixed the fuel delivery issue with the Z915B to only find out that one of the ignition coils was destroyed by improper mounting by a DIYer. Just can't mount those coils with the short cover screws, you need the extra 10mm.

That customer decided to get the kit from a competitor which had to order it too. It showed Saturday and the one I ordered is showing Monday. I am just an extra day out delivery wise sometimes.

There also were some other aggregators to mostly due units sitting for years. And my hip and shoulder was hurting pretty bad by the end of the day. I was getting a little snappy but I avoid the pills as long as I can.Once I take those pills I do get a little out of it.