Self propel speed

amani356

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi,

I can't seem to figure out how to correct the speed at which the self propel is operating in correlation with the speed lever setting. It doesn't seem to matter if the lever is on slow or medium, the speed remains the same(fast). I've adjusted the cable for the speed lever but nothing has changed. Any answers?

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hi,

I can't seem to figure out how to correct the speed at which the self propel is operating in correlation with the speed lever setting. It doesn't seem to matter if the lever is on slow or medium, the speed remains the same(fast). I've adjusted the cable for the speed lever but nothing has changed. Any answers?

To be sure, we are talking about the BLACK ground speed lever, and not the ORANGE throttle lever, correct?

amani356

Forum Newbie
Threads
To be sure, we are talking about the BLACK ground speed lever, and not the ORANGE throttle lever, correct?

On my model, the orange lever is the ground speed and black one is the throttle. I noticed last night that the ground speed cable doesn't move when the lever changes settings.