Seek Resources [SOLVED]

amowingfool

Threads
[SOLVED] https://mymowerparts.com/pdf/

I cannot seem to locate a pdf engine parts manual to download. FR691V BS32-R. It does not even seem to exist on the Kawasaki site. Search says no such number.

But that is exactly what the tag on the motor says it is? I am trying to determine the actual carb number as well. It says on the carb Walbro 26B but on their site there is no such number either.

Why is it so hard to get accurate info re. Kawasaki engines?

This engine I swapped from a Hustler Raptor to my Big Dog R series.
The Big Dog has a tired FR651 and the Hustler Raptor is a piece of crap but the engine is great so I decided to use that engine on the Big Dog giving it an engine with only about 50 hours vs 500+ hours plus a couple more HP.

( This forum does not even have a big dog section? )

It's like everything I have is a phantom. LOL

Any leads or links welcome.

Last edited:

txmowman

Threads
The part number can be found on the carburetor body. You will see a number like ‘40826’. Kawasaki’s part number would be 150040826. As far as a illustrated parts manual, you can use a FR691V-AS32 for example. It is the S32 that is important, not the A, in this case.

Big Dog and Hustler are basically the same. Both make by Excel Industries.

Last edited:

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I also am unable to locate that engine. Can you do two things for us. Take a picture of the ID tag on the engine and the ID tag on the Hustler.

amowingfool

Threads
I also am unable to locate that engine. Can you do two things for us. Take a picture of the ID tag on the engine and the ID tag on the Hustler.

Attachments

• EngineTag.jpg
    EngineTag.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 14
  • HustlerTag.jpg
    HustlerTag.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 12

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I have not been able to find any information on the engine with the tag number you posted. Looking at other Kawasaki FR691 engines I have to agree that the carb number he posted MAY be the carb for your engine. Before I would make any purchases for that engine I would contact Kawasaki at this customer service number. Kawasaki Customer Relations at 1-866-802-9381. Sorry I can’t give you a more definitive answer.

txmowman

Threads
15004-0985 is what is on this engine. The current replacement part number for Kawasaki is 15004-1063.
The phone number listed above will not be able to help with this information. This is for the Powersports group.

amowingfool

Threads
The part number can be found on the carburetor body. You will see a number like ‘40826’. Kawasaki’s part number would be 150040826. As far as a illustrated parts manual, you can use a FR691V-AS32 for example. It is the S32 that is important, not the A, in this case.

Big Dog and Hustler are basically the same. Both make by Excel Industries.
Yes both made by Excel ( Now Stanley ) but not same. I have both and the BigDog is by far superior to the Hustler in quality. (;

amowingfool

Threads
Ok all. Still missing the actual subject of this post which is a parts manual for the engine...not just the carb.