Searching for Carburetor for UT-08102 Bandit 2000 blower

three_jeeps

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Searching for Carburetor for UT-08102 Bandit 2000 blower
Am looking for a replacement carb (ideally) or a carburetor rebuild kit for this blower. Doing google searches and checking the few sites that I know about (e.g. Jacks) are turning up empty. To clarify, I found lots of listings but the carbs are NLA. After market knockoffs don't seem to exist on amazon either.
I *think* the carb model number is: HM-UP00010A
Pointers greatly appreciated.
ty
J

Last edited:

sgkent

Lawn Addict
Threads
you can also contact these folks. They seem to have all the carb kits others don't stock. I have bought their kits lately and they are very high quality. Your engine parts manual does not list the actual carb but sleuthing on the pages makes me think it could be a WT419 or WT469, or WT 471 all which appear to take the D10 WAT gasket kit or K10-WAT repair kit and Metering spring is also listed. BUT - I would call these folks and see what they think.

From their application page
carb.jpg

Last edited:

three_jeeps

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank you all for your replies...they helped a lot. I finally got some time to remove the carb and it is a Walbro Wt-471. I looked around for a replacement and only found a few places that sold them ($40 and $60). I was hoping to find a cheap Chinese knockoff but no luck. After watching a video about rebuilding a similar carb I don't think my chance of success would be all that great plus it would take quite a bit of time. I've rebuilt carbs on 8 cyl car engines but the parts in the Walbro seem microscopic and very susceptible to being bent/ misaligned.

I did come across one web site that said the 471 was superseded by WT-633. I found one picture of it and it did not have the primer bulb and didn't seem to have the 2 position speed lever. Anyone know for sure if the wt-633 is a real replacement? or where I can get a 471 cheap?
Thanks again.
J

Last edited:

sgkent

Lawn Addict
Threads
I posted a link to people who deal in rebuild kits and replacements. What part of that was hard to understand? Tell me and I will reword it.

note: they buy the parts from the same people who make them for the different manufacturers. I have a couple of their kits and they were outstanding. That said, I buy an original spare carb on all my small units then replace, and rebuild the old one to keep as a spare.

Last edited:

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
You not going to find a Genuine Walbro on the el cheapo list. The WT 471-1 here costs me $36.25 through my distributor and there is a $15 shipping charge; unless, I order $250 in parts.

And even if there were a clone available you risk a lot of us do on getting a junk carb.

three_jeeps

Forum Newbie
Threads
I posted a link to people who deal in rebuild kits and replacements. What part of that was hard to understand? Tell me and I will reword it.

note: they buy the parts from the same people who make them for the different manufacturers. I have a couple of their kits and they were outstanding. That said, I buy an original spare carb on all my small units then replace, and rebuild the old one to keep as a spare.
I understood everything perfectly. They dont appear to have a phone number so I email them my questions. Still waiting for a reply. I would prefer to get a carb and not do a rebuild. After talking to quite a few places today (all of the ones mentioned here plus more), the carb is NLA, no 3rd party clones, and only one place had a rebuild kit. One person did say the carb had been superseeded but that was also NLA. Guess a rebuild is in my future....

three_jeeps

Forum Newbie
Threads
You not going to find a Genuine Walbro on the el cheapo list. The WT 471-1 here costs me $36.25 through my distributor and there is a $15 shipping charge; unless, I order $250 in parts.

And even if there were a clone available you risk a lot of us do on getting a junk carb.
Would you share the name of your distributor?
Thanks