Scored a nice tool box

Plumberroy

Threads
Work is updating their code blue crash carts . Maintenance was offered the old ones. I got 2 for our church to replace tool boxes destroyed when they broke into our barn and one for myself. These are 6 drawer 30 in boxes on good wheels . I was able to consolidate 5 boxes and a 5 gallon bucket into my 2 rolling tool boxes and separate my every day tools from the seldom used stuff

upupandaway

Threads
It is amazing what companies throw away. I got 4 ~5' 8" tall Lista drawer cabinets for $40 each among a bunch of other things, from my work's factory closing. I missed out on this: Cart because i was out at the Silicon valley campus at the time they were auctioning it.

Plumberroy

Threads
They were going to pay someone to haul them off before one of the maintenance managers stepped in
It allows me to organize and spread out my tools that I use often . I can get the rest of my tools that I don't use much in a single box so they aren't in several boxes and buckets .
I used the tools out of the new box this evening sure was nice to have everything in one spot right beside where I work

I put in for a couple more one for a friend and another to upgrade my other box if there are any left after everyone else gets what they want

upupandaway

Threads
...if there are any left after everyone else gets what they want
That's cool. At my work there were a few developers who I know that don't know how to use a screwdriver that were bidding on items just to resell them for a profit. I only bid(and won) items I would keep and use.