Scag Zero Turn Won't Start

Smoke

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a zero turn 26 HP that will not start. I replaced the solenoid thinking that would fix it, but it didn't. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
engine model number info would be most helpful.

Sprinkler Buddy

Threads
Back when I had Scag's, I had one do that. It was the plug wire harness, the wire was broke where you push it down on the spark plug. I too changed the coil before we found the real problem. Might be! Good Luck, I know it's aggervating.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have a zero turn 26 HP that will not start. I replaced the solenoid thinking that would fix it, but it didn't. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

First ... WELCOME to LMF...

Second.. ??? I'm curious, Why did you replace the "solenoid thinking that would fix it"...?
Unless you checked the solenoid, and had some reason to think that would fix it... I'm hoping you didn't just remove & replace it for no good reason??
Will not start is lacking in a bit of detail...
Are you meaning that it will not start, just spins & is not even trying to fire..., OR is the starter not even cranking the engine over???, I'm just needing a few more clues ... :smile:KennyV

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hey there! WELCOME to LawnMowerForum! :biggrin:

I moved your thread to the Scag Forum. You'll get a better response there. :thumbsup: