RZ3016 - Do you know this part?

MikeCallery

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am overhauling a RZ3016, contemplating buying it, and in the process noticed a part missing on one side. I've scoured eReplacment and similar online diagrams of the transmissions but they do not have the angle to show this part so I am at a loss. I "think" it has to do with the brake. I simply would like to find this part online so I can purchase and replace it. I would be grateful for any help. TIA. Picture attached.

IMG_3904.jpeg

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Hydro Gear EZT ZT-2200 transaxle.

Which items in the image are missing on the other unit. (circling would help) as everything is there in the image of the brake setup?

MikeCallery

Forum Newbie
Threads
Boy are you on target ragging me for now pointing out the part. I know in my mind I was thinking that and I thought I wrote that, but I apologize, I did not. I just edited the photo, hope this will help.

IMG_3904.jpeg

MikeCallery

Forum Newbie
Threads
I think, however, I need to pull one side off to see what is behind that clip. Is this the braking mechanism?

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
It is the parking brake cog and matching brake arm. The mower doesn't a physical brake other than these parking brakes.; although, some EZT do have a braking brake setup.

The cog is PN 51635. Hydro gear doesn't list a PN for the E-clip but it is .375 EXT external retaining clip. It comes only it the seal kit.