runs only when holding the key on start

cuttingedge

Forum Newbie
Threads
My mower will start and run but only while you are holding the key on start as soon as you let the go of the key it completely shuts off. I don't know whats wrong with it. Ive replaced every relay and module and I also put in a new ignition switch and a new fuel solenoid.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
My receptive reasoning is down so I have no idea what you are working on. Please post brand, model number of mower as well as model information from the engine, so we will able to give you informed answers.

Threads
My mower will start and run but only while you are holding the key on start as soon as you let the go of the key it completely shuts off. I don't know whats wrong with it. Ive replaced every relay and module and I also put in a new ignition switch and a new fuel solenoid.

Yep we need a little more info on the mower but did it start doing this before, or after you changed the ignition switch? Seems like there is something in the kill system that is preventing it from running in the ignition run position. Your avatar status says you dont own a mower?

LHR

Forum Newbie
Threads
cuttingedge, did you ever get an answer? I have the same issue with bad boy zt 60