Runs for 15 seconds then shuts down

rubantin

Threads
I just pulled my high pressure washer out of winter storage. Check the fluids and filled it up. Choked it started it ran fine for about 15 seconds and then shut down. Acted flooded for a while started up again ran for 15 seconds and shut down this continued about 10 times in a row. I took the air filter off and when quits it sucks a bunch of gasoline into the carburetor. I'll see if I can attach a short video.

rubantin

Threads
I just pulled my high pressure washer out of winter storage. Check the fluids and filled it up. Choked it started it ran fine for about 15 seconds and then shut down. Acted flooded for a while started up again ran for 15 seconds and shut down this continued about 10 times in a row. I took the air filter off and when quits it sucks a bunch of gasoline into the carburetor. I'll see if I can attach a short video.

Well? I bought a new carb and armature. Installed them both tonight... Fired right up... ran for 15 seconds and died :(

WHAT THE HECK????

Tiger Small Engine

Threads
Well? I bought a new carb and armature. Installed them both tonight... Fired right up... ran for 15 seconds and died :(

WHAT THE HECK????
What is the model number of your engine. What type of pressure washer is it? Have you checked the fuel to see if it is old, has water in it? Why did you install a new carburetor? Is it the correct carburetor? Did you install it correctly?

Bertrrr

Threads
I ran across the same issue with a Honda engine, Never noticed fuel doin what your video shows, there are a number of gaskets on the Honda machine between the carb and intake - they're to be installed exactly right or some ports get covered up and may possibly cause what you're seeing there, double check the carb installation and also the linkage being free