Replacement carb for Tecumseh Futura 60 ES on Wolf Scooter OHV3 no where to be found

128MB

Threads
  • / Replacement carb for Tecumseh Futura 60 ES on Wolf Scooter OHV3 no where to be found
My floatbowl and seals are busted.
Original replacement or parts and unavailable.
I have googled for 3 days.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
  • / Replacement carb for Tecumseh Futura 60 ES on Wolf Scooter OHV3 no where to be found
Post all of the numbers from the ID tag so we can figure out what replacement parts you will need.

128MB

Threads
Number on the carb is 5035b7f.

Here are all replacements parts but half of them are not available i need the entire bottom end so might as well better replace the whole carb.

Looking at pictures all morning and it looks nearly identical to the 632795A minus the idle set screw
Some have it and some dont or the fuel intake is straight or at an angle...
HTB1WJI8KVXXXXb2XpXXq6xXFXXXD.jpg

Last edited:

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I would check with your local repair shops, I’ll bet they have more than one used carb laying around you can scavenge parts off. Then purchase a kit 631021B from them and rebuild the carb.

128MB

Threads
No luck, 3 shops in the province and none have any used or new.
So ordered one from china, hope it arrives quickly.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
How could anyone know this?
So you can only order from sellers in Belgium?

128MB

Threads
How could anyone know this?
So you can only order from sellers in Belgium?
hah sorry i didnt say my bad.
no but that site does not have belgium as a shipping option

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
If the float bowl is the part you are needing, 95% of Tecumseh bowls are interchangeable.