Real Difference?

SamB

Threads
It has come to my attention that there may be a real market here on the LMF for
crystal balls, you know, the kind the Wicked Witch had in the Wizard of Oz
I'm thinking of buying a few snow globes and see if I can pass them off as such. Just a thought ?
(some posters think that some here have them already, lol!)

Attachments

• Ball.jpg
    Ball.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Wait a minute... I am still getting use to my telekinesis.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Yes here for some reason it seems to be one of the hardest things to do is to get people (I think they are still part human) to understand that we not standing beside the equipment.

In order to do they want want we have to physic. It is hard enough to troubleshoot a problem remotely even we have the needed information. But getting even this out some is like pulling teeth without Novocaine (Procaine) which is no longer as there is a better version. Even a bottle of whiskey would help. But I am limiting my posting now as my headaches and BP just cant stand the aggravation.

But of course I am having my headaches because my MD is refusing to put me back on the BP meds that works. 187/111 is a little better than yesterday's 187/120. I think he just me to start stroking out again. I was when it hit 250/120. I having quit physical work now as it drives the BP to over 200 Systolic. One last try Monday before I go to the State of TN health department to see if I can get some relief. Work is piling up.

SamB

Threads
Yes here for some reason it seems to be one of the hardest things to do is to get people (I think they are still part human) to understand that we not standing beside the equipment.

In order to do they want want we have to physic. It is hard enough to troubleshoot a problem remotely even we have the needed information. But getting even this out some is like pulling teeth without Novocaine (Procaine) which is no longer as there is a better version. Even a bottle of whiskey would help. But I am limiting my posting now as my headaches and BP just cant stand the aggravation.

But of course I am having my headaches because my MD is refusing to put me back on the BP meds that works. 187/111 is a little better than yesterday's 187/120. I think he just me to start stroking out again. I was when it hit 250/120. I having quit physical work now as it drives the BP to over 200 Systolic. One last try Monday before I go to the State of TN health department to see if I can get some relief. Work is piling up.
Please take of yourself. Intelligent and knowledgeable posters/helpers are few in number here.