pto

Brenden.bradley33

Forum Newbie
Threads
Having problems with my pto clutch engaging am trying to bypass the pto switch by using a toggle switch. Where would the the 2 black wires and yellow wire go? I bought a new clutch and new switch and still wouldn't work. Need help

Brenden.bradley33

Forum Newbie
Threads
Having problems with my pto clutch engaging am trying to bypass the pto switch by using a toggle switch. Where would the the 2 black wires and yellow wire go? I bought a new clutch and new switch and still wouldn't work. Need help
I have a 2007 John deere La140

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
So are you telling us that you are trying to bypass the ignition switch and safety switches by installing a SPST toggle switch into a dedicated circuit???

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
If you know what a SPST switch and a dedicated circuit is, plus going directly to the battery, you answered your own question. Cut the wires before the clutch plug and wire them into a dedicated circuit stating and ending at the battery. Just remember that you are responsible for any accidents this idea may cause in the future, due to bypassing all safety systems on the unit.

Brenden.bradley33

Forum Newbie
Threads
If you know what a SPST switch and a dedicated circuit is, plus going directly to the battery, you answered your own question. Cut the wires before the clutch plug and wire them into a dedicated circuit stating and ending at the battery. Just remember that you are responsible for any accidents this idea may cause in the future, due to bypassing all safety systems on the unit.
Thank you