Poulan Pro 22hp Change Belt?

Freedom

Threads
Hello all,

I have a new Poulan (44 hours use), I think (but I am not sure), that the belt is now a little loose.
How do I know when to change it? There is max elongation allowed? I mean where the belt runs perpendicular to the direction of advance.
thanks all
F

shiftsuper175607

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hello all,

I have a new Poulan (44 hours use), I think (but I am not sure), that the belt is now a little loose.
How do I know when to change it? There is max elongation allowed? I mean where the belt runs perpendicular to the direction of advance.
thanks all
F

do you have only one belt?
belts don't grow or stretch.

bikeman

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey speaking of belts...I've got about eleven hours on my 2018 PoulanPro 17.5 Hp riding mower...how long before I have to adjust or change belts?...never done it before but I built my 72 Duster from the frame up so I am pretty good with tools ---how involved is it?:confused2:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Your manual should spell out when you need to check everything. There is not a steadfast formula for when a belt needs to be replaced. Replacing a belt all has to do with what you think is hard to do. Any belt that does not run your blades normally requires you to remove the deck to replace it.