New to the forum...

Lawnz 420

Threads
Hello to all...my name is Bruce and I'm a retired custodial supervisor who spends a couple, 3 days a week helping a friend with his landscape business here in CT, and a couple more days each week taking care of a growing list of small yards in my neighborhood. I got into power equipment and lawn care as a teenager while working at a hardware store in the early 80's...and I still remember how to install a Magnetron in a Briggs engine in place of the points:laughing: Other hobbies include anything Pontiac, also fishing and metal detecting...either shore and water hunting at the beach which is 5 minutes from my house, or at any of the properties my friend or I maintain...most are colonial and the permissions are standing. I also enjoy repairing and rebuilding dead mowers and other pieces of power equipment for fun and a bit of profit. Thanks for having me and I hope to be able to add something meaningful to the conversations...

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
Hi Bruce. Welcome to the forum.

:welcome:

It sounds like you will fit right in.

DaveTN

Threads
Hi Bruce and Welcome to the LMF! Looking forward to reading your posts.
Seems everyone learns something on here at one time or another. :thumbsup:

robjw

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello Bruce! I am new to this forum. I have a Toro zero turn SS4225 riding lawnmower that will not start. Battery is at 12.53 amps, replaced deli pod and still nothing. I need Help!!!