New Snapper SPX 42"

Threads
I bought a new Snapper SPX 42" from a dealer about a months ago, mostly because Husqvarna dealer was so full of himself I couldn't stand to have to see him again. The mower is fantastic, I have it setup to mulch for now, and will switch to using the bagger when the leaves fly. It's got a 23hp Intek and it's very impressive, I can mow our 1/2 acre lot in less than an hour.

Other than the bagger unit which I've already got any accessories or beat practices I should consider?

Thomas
Bay Village, OH

Last edited:

Irish guy

Forum Newbie
Threads
I bought a new Snapper SPX 42" from a dealer about a months ago, mostly because Husqvarna dealer was so full of himself I couldn't stand to have to see him again. The mower is fantastic, I have it setup to mulch for now, and will switch to using the bagger when the leaves fly. It's got a 23hp Intek and it's very impressive, I can mow our 1/2 acre lot in less than an hour.

Other than the bagger unit which I've already got any accessories or beat practices I should consider?

Thomas
Bay Village, OH
Hi Thomas, how is you Snapper working out? I’m looking at one of these at the moment & would welcome your experience. Thanks