New Shop helpers...

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
They're smaller than me so they can get where i can't get my hands to... They must be union workers cause they let you know when they're mad.
20210910-100624-1.jpg

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I don't know if they belong to union but they got their red union suits on. Most I ran into are prisoners because they are wearing striped jumpsuits.

Last edited:

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Carb is cacooned. Wonder what those pesky cooling fins look like? Ask your friends to take a look for you LOL.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Carb is cacooned. Wonder what those pesky cooling fins look like? Ask your friends to take a look for you LOL.
LOL,
The cooling fins weren't too bad, i grabbed my air compressor and wire brush and went to battle on them "FOR SLOMO!"

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Oh yay! Wasp and mud dauber nests.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Got a tractor in a few weeks ago with a good sized wasp nest under the hood. I am allergic and when they came out to say "Hi" i made a quick exit from the shop. An anaphylactic eposode wasn't on the days agenda. Brake clean stops them like a gunshot. I need to stock up on more Brake clean spray.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Got a tractor in a few weeks ago with a good sized wasp nest under the hood. I am allergic and when they came out to say "Hi" i made a quick exit from the shop. An anaphylactic eposode wasn't on the days agenda. Brake clean stops them like a gunshot. I need to stock up on more Brake clean spray.
works waaaaaay better than any 'wasp spray" from walmart

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ammonia in a spray bottle knocks all bugs down for the count. Much cheaper than brake cleaner too. It's in most kitchens for cleaning everything. Works great to cut grease and oil. Costs like $1.50 a gallon last I checked.

Last edited: