New Radius Owner

Axe78th

Forum Newbie
Threads
Greetings from Mississippi. Just purchased a 48" Radius E. I'm sure I'll be asking questions.

asiam

Forum Newbie
Threads
How is it doing so far? I ordered one yesterday with delivery this week. Hope I like it.

cruzenmike

Threads
Greetings. Great Machine. Had one for a year or so and my only gripe was that the engine/exhaust was LOUD! This was compared to my prior Lazer Z which was quiet enough to use without hearing protection. My recommendation is to get a good set of ear muffs or ear plugs. Otherwise, they drive/ride nicely, the cut quality is what you would expect from an Exmark and the machine is really well built.

Born2Mow

Threads
Lovely machine. You'll really like it. Some of the features you won't really appreciate until you get some hours on it. Everything is easy to reach and service.

Two modifications I made...
1. The fuel line runs under the bulkhead behind the seat. If you'll unplug the line from the Fuel Valve, there's enough slack in the hose to run it OVER the bulkhead. This allows you to easily reach the fuel from the drivers seat, which can be handy. And since this model has a fuel pump, there's no down-side.

P8WYjjkl.jpg

2. Added a battery cutoff switch to help with winter storage. I like it so much I use it on a daily basis now. This was about $9 on Amazon.

AZ49b6Al.jpg

Hope this helps.