Iltetp

Forum Newbie
Threads
My kindest appreciation for being allowed to Post in this Forum. A bit about myself: I am 70 yrs old, worked in and around the mining industry for 43 yrs, V.P. of a small mining engineering co. for 27 yrs, disabled in 2011, 1 son, 2nd marriage and my favorite past time is watching my 3 grand kids participate in sports. I recently decided i wanted to try my luck at repairing some of my old weedeaters, mowers and chainsaws to occupy my time. This is not working out too well. Ha, Ha. I was wondering where to ask for suggestions on a Troy-Bilt rear engine riding mower that i was recently given. I will list my problem if this forum comments on Troy-Bilt equipment. I hope someone can help keep this adventure alive. Jerry

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Welcome to the forum!
Besides this forum, other good sources for info on YouTube are Taryl Fixes All, Mowermedic1, DonyBoy, FNAguitarplayer9 and steve's small engine saloon. They're all good at what they do.

SouthFL

Forum Newbie
Threads
Also new! 32 year old entreprenuer here. Started my own lawn care business WPB Lawn Care> and was looking for answers regarding equipment for my business. Ended up stumbling across this forum. I can't believe how much good content and expertise is in here.

Anyway, welcome!