New Here

Detroiter

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello forum members:

I don't have any vintage mowers yet but would love to acquire one for the house I purchased and had re-habbed in Detroit.

I went through two second-hand mowers at my new place. I think I bent the crank in one (Poulan) and the other one (Craftsman) called it quits and the rope is really tough to pull. There was a wire fence that likely collapsed into the ground years ago and I kept hitting bits and pieces. I needed one quick and bought the cheapest thing Home Depot had going - an MTD - that served me well all summer.

I'm fond of Lawn-Boys (spent youth mowing parents lawn with one), and would love to acquire a vintage Meijer-branded mower from the early 1980s.

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:
Welcome to the forum!

I hope you find the perfect vintage mower for that house :smile:

HONDAMAN24

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have one of the meijer green pushmowers. I live in northern mi actually. I would be willing to sell it at the end of the season.

But for the time being, I was curious if you by chance knew the center hole size and shape of them? I bought it without a blade.... to my surprise. Unfortunately every search i do sends me to meijer garden section. I had to Google reversee image search to find you mentioning one haha.