New carb, plug, fuel filter, etc. Wont start now?

jdunn618

Threads
I had the issue with the non level deck. New carb put on & it started etc fine before the new carb. Now when I put the choke on, it starts for not even 1/2 second & dies. I want to call & see but I'm getting frustrated at this point. It sounds like its not getting fuel now almost & everything is new! What is going on. I been trying to cut yards for 2 months & keep getting issues. I'm getting so mad lol. Its the 2004 Ariens zoom34 with a Kohler Command Engine from 95-98. Runs great except now.

sgkent

Lawn Addict
Threads
try a 1/2 teaspoon of gas in the carb throat or plug hole and see if it runs for a moment. There are 3 things a gasoline engine needs to run and you messed with two of them so it is probably there, unless there was a problem before in which case why replace all those things.

Air and fuel
spark

figure out which is missing

jdunn618

Threads
try a 1/2 teaspoon of gas in the carb throat or plug hole and see if it runs for a moment. There are 3 things a gasoline engine needs to run and you messed with two of them so it is probably there, unless there was a problem before in which case why replace all those things.

Air and fuel
spark

figure out which is missing
So I had a new plug in it but when I put the carb onto it, it got fouled probably from faulty carb that was leaking the couple weeks prior. Found it all black/sooty. Got new plug in. Well see once i get battery juiced back up