New addition to the family

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
879686006077.jpg

And a chisel set too, 2800BPM , $35 and the chisel set was $25. I can see this coming in handy.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Use mine every day
Ground one of the pointed ends softer round to use for walking wheels off axles & pto pulleys off cranks
Sharpened the plain chisel to a very long edge to separate things that do not want to come apart.
Use the plennishing hammers & dollys to knock out mangled decks .
Had it for 20 years & never touched it till I started to fix mowers.

Mower King

Threads
Absolutley, CAN NOT have enough tools......if you use tools to make a living!
I prefer MATCO but, that's just me!

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Make sure you learn quickly not to have your hand near the spring when using. Band Aids should be handy the first dozen times you use it, plus a good pair of gloves.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Thanks for the tips everyone, they will certainly be heeded.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
And don't over oil it
Two drops once a week or so will be fine as the oil blows out all over the spring which gets slippery and cuts your fingers when changing tips

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Always nice to get new toys...i mean tools. Especially with the word hammer in the name. May want to look into high flow connectors for it. Will make all the difference in the world.

SamB

Threads
Make sure you learn quickly not to have your hand near the spring when using. Band Aids should be handy the first dozen times you use it, plus a good pair of gloves.
As a retired 50+year body repair tech,from experience,I say NEVER use this air chisel without wearings gloves and ear protection! Your hands and ears will thank you!

Lawn Addict
Threads
And don't over oil it
Two drops once a week or so will be fine as the oil blows out all over the spring which gets slippery and cuts your fingers when changing tips

Bert- You beat me to the "And don't over oil it"............