Need to remove foreign grasses taking over my lush lawn ?

tpkoenigsr

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Need to remove foreign grasses taking over my lush lawn ?
I’m presuming that these unwanted grasses are infiltrating my beautiful Tall Fescue Lawn from birds and windy conditions. Just need to know the best possible way of removing these unwanted grasses after they have established themselves in my yard ?

Susanarscott

Forum Newbie
Threads
I understand you so much! I have a beautiful garden and a place for barbecue on my backyard. I spend cozy evenings with my family there, but it takes lots of my time to keep my garden clean and beautiful. For instance, I have to water the plants and to pull up weeds. Fortunately, I found a solution to solve the last problem and bought a trimmer. It is an easy way to get rid off weeds and unwanted grasses.
It was difficult to choose which one trimmer I need, so I hope I could help you with it.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Join the Republicans and get President Trump to build a wall . :devilish:

Seriously some weed seeds can persist in the soil for better than 40 years so any one who thinks they are going to have a perfect lawn without lots of work is deluding themselves .
As there are around 250,000 different common grassland weeds , without some means of identifng your intruders you are not going to get much of a useful answer
Some weed pull
Others will break off the roots in 20 places and then generate 20 new weed plants
Some you fertalize to kill ( mostly broadleaves ) some you starve, some you burn , some you use glyco on, others require a pre-emergent poison at a specific time of the year and either just before or just after rain.