Need help from Toro gurus if this is a good entry 36 walk behind for Homeowner use

estcstm3

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Need help from Toro gurus if this is a good entry 36 walk behind for Homeowner use
Hey Guys,

I have about 13,000 sq/ft of grass to mow and was thinking of moving up to something bigger than my 22". I was looking at timemasters which are still in the running but then i came across this toro proline 36, i think from 2001. It hasa floating deck and i like the idea of the T bar controls (im assuming those are easier to get used to than pistol grips, coming from normal residential mower).

Toro proline 36" gear drive floating deck. I dont really know much about walk behinds, I know hydros would be nice but not sure I "need" one, since this is just for my yard, and not a business. How is the quality of cut? How would it cut/mulch leaves? Does it strip well, etc.... Thanks

2019-10-17 13_54_18-Facebook Marketplace.png2019-10-17 13_55_16-Facebook Marketplace.png2019-10-17 13_50_49-Facebook Marketplace.png

Last edited:

Romore

Threads
  • / Need help from Toro gurus if this is a good entry 36 walk behind for Homeowner use
They are great machines but really need a stand on Velke or sit down sulky to take full advantage. I have tried one with a Velke, it took getting used to. It parked me on my butt a few times.