Need Gravely 830, 830-E, 1130-E IPL?

shadetree#1

Threads
Anyone have a link to download a Illustrated Parts List (IPL) for a 830-E Gravely Rear Engine Rider lawnmower? (this rig was made in the 80's-90's) and the Gravely site will not even accept the 830-E model number now days.

I have a owners/operators manual. It does not have the IPL?

shadetree#1

Threads
Contact Gravely
I'll try Ariens in few days if nothing surfaces.

The 830-E and the units serial number will get a red reject when trying to search the Gravely manual doe to not enough numbers and letter in the model number.

shadetree#1

Threads
A member in another forum sent me a Ariens model at jacksmallengine that is a RM830E and I had to use from jacks the number 927004 at the Ariens website and got a unit parts list that is IN THE BALL PARK.
The ID tag on this one has 830E, serial 095425 and has 830E PATHFINDER on a decal.
This one has a 8 hp Briggs, 30 inch deck, a anti-scalp gauge wheel on each side of the rear of the deck.
This rig might be a Ariens or a Hahn instead of a real Gravely but it's all heavy metal and built like a tank. Really a good user friendly RER.
It came to me non-running dirt cheap. Never knew Gravely even made a RER. Have not seen anything on-line that is a exact match of the rig in pictures, IPL's or the owners manual. I might call Ariens with the serieal number in few days and see if they have any exact info.

Last edited: