Need a front end spreader for my toro 42inch timecutter, need advicewhere to find it, homeowner.

a022mil

Threads
  • / Need a front end spreader for my toro 42inch timecutter, need advicewhere to find it, homeowner.
Need help finding one at a reasonable price, hopfully under $200 if possible.

Its Me

Threads
  • / Need a front end spreader for my toro 42inch timecutter, need advicewhere to find it, homeowner.
Its not aviable, sure won't get it at the box store, what does it look like, Joe

a022mil

Threads

a022mil

Threads
Country zero turn equipment in Ohio offers a front end spreader, all I know is what they have on their website.

Its Me

Threads
if you can get some measurements and a pic of one, besides the repair shop i have a machine shop i can make you one, consider, Joe

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads

a022mil

Threads
if you can get some measurements and a pic of one, besides the repair shop i have a machine shop i can make you one, consider, Joe
The pictures and sizes are on the country zero turn equipment website, I have a 42 inch ss toro zero turn model 4225, does that help?

a022mil

Threads
I purchased an Agri-Fab model 45-05303 tow behind broadcast spreader with pneumatic tires that works great. You can adjust & operate spreader from your tractor seat. Hopper holds one bag of 15000 square ft. fertilizer or seed. It took me about 30 minutes to fertilize yard using two 15000 sq. ft. bags of fertilizer.
Using a lawn tractor yes, using a zero turn no, I have a zero turn, can not reach it from my seat, my old tractor I could reach it.