NASCAR inside info for 2022

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
When i was in high school in the early 70's i helped pit for a guy who raced in a V8 class. Redneck country track in the sticks. Everybody in his class ran 427's or 429's with open headers. When they came around for the green flag if you had a beverage sitting on the bleachers it would tip over from the exhaust rumble. Folks brought children and babies. Really??? Most the cars swapped enough paint it was hard to read the numbers on the doors. Now that by golly is 'merican stock car racing. If you don't leave with your ears ringing it ain't racing. The BS they call NASCAR is as stupid as what happened to B.A.S.S. they should call it CLOWNCAR. That or NAPCAR.

muddy51

Threads
I quit watching when they added sessions. The drivers are all a bunch of spoiled brats like today's MLB baseball players.

Daddio7

Threads
Whe have there been anything but V-8s in any of the Nascar national touring divisions (Cup , Xfinity , or Trucks) .
For a while the Xfinity series (or whatever it was back then) used V-6s. No one liked that so they went back to V-8s but with lower compression using regular pump gas.