My Simplicity Broadmoor 14Hp 1995 model

mwhitnell

Threads
Here is my mower, bought new in 1995. Still have original owners and operator manuals in like new condition.Engine sm.jpgFront sm.jpgLeft side sm.jpgRear sm.jpgRight front sm.jpgRight side sm.jpgRight sn.jpg

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Very nice & well kept up, how many hours on tractor?

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
I always said that little single Kohler Command is the best single cylinder engine ever made. They just don't give any problems. About the only problems you see with them is an occasional carb problem.

bkeller500

Threads
I had the same model for my 1.5 acres and it worked very well for me for several years. I traded it in on a Conquest to get the added traction control for my hills as the Broadmoor slipped in a few spots. The Broadmoor is a great machine and quite capable otherwise. Very little plastic in the build and a solid deck that stripped very well. That Kohler engine was perfect for that tractor. I would still have it but I needed the traction control and the power steering on the Conquest was a big draw. Congratulations on your housekeeping and maintenance. Your unit looks great and if and when you decide to move on, the new owner will appreciate your efforts.