my ride seat removal

Buckshot721

Threads
Bought a new my ride zero turn, like the mower but I do not like the seat. Am going to try to find a little taller seat or try to make some type of mount that will pick the seat higher (bad back). I can get the front and rear bolts out with no problems but the 2 middle bolts I can only feel and barely touch them the side panels are in the the way of getting any tool in there. Tried wobble sockets, flex heads, 1/4 inch drives nothing. Talked to the dealer and they were no help, so I'm at a stand still till I figure a way to get those center bolts out. Any ideas?

GBHRPS

Threads
Buskshot721,

So remove the side panels to get at the bolts. Chances are that they won't have to come all the way off, but just have their mounting bolts removed to swing them out of the way so you can get access to those center seat bolts.

Buckshot721

Threads
Taking the side panels off will require almost complete tear down of the whole machines body. And the center bolts have to be remove for the seat to come off. The seat sits on 6 bolts that have to be completely remove for it to come off.

GBHRPS

Threads
Buckshot721,

It took me all of 5 minutes to disconnect the side panel on my 2020 75755 with My Ride so I could install an hour meter and get to its wiring harness to connect it.

Buckshot721

Threads
You must be just talking about the plastic dash panel, I can pull mine off to in 2 min does no good,I would have to pull my whole wrap around off to get to the seat bolt. 75312 Titan