Export thread

My favorite acronym when it comes to mowers.......can you figure it out?

Mower King

Mower King

PTWDABA

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

?

Mow Greene

Mow Greene

Put The Weasel Down And Back Away

I give up, what was the question again ?

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

I give up, what was the question again ?
how much wood could chuck norris chuck if chuck norris could chuck wood.

StarTech

StarTech

Put The Weasel Down And Back Away
I think this about right another than I would had said wrench instead of weasel.

Mower King

Mower King

I think this about right another than I would had said wrench instead of weasel.
Ding, Ding, Ding.......we have a Winner!

I wouldn't have guessed that one.....

StarTech

StarTech

And here I was thinking I was a winner yesterday when I found the yellow jacket and honey bee in the Z540 fuel tank. The customer was having fuel starvation problems. Boy what cheap design the Z540 has. What they are calling the panel is just held on with plastic rivets. (Honda ATV fender clips). Basically it what the seat is attached to and the fenders all in one piece.

The customer thinking it was the fuel pickup tube broken so I had ordered one but I needed to get things already for the installation. Pull the fuel pickup and it was intact. The bee and wasp was being suck up and blocking the fuel pickup at the adapter joint then settling back out when the engine was shut down. This made the problem intermittent.

There is a first time for everything and this is a first for me.

I reckon I mow my lawn today since it has a full tank of fuel just make sure the problem is corrected. It still can be something else and this might be a false flag. Wouldn't that be kicker as the customer done put on a new carburetor and fuel pump if this has solved the problem.

K

Kb2112

My favorite is WTF??? I like short and simple. Unlike my coffee, that I like dark and bitter......

HAHAHAHAHAHA