Mower won't roll backwards - HRR216K10VKAA

bhjit

Forum Newbie
Threads
I tried searching for posts related to this on here, but each one said the page was gone. So here I am. I know this backwards-rolling is not an unfamiliar issue here. I have so far replaced the transmission, driveshaft bushings, and dust seals. Getting the bushing into the adjuster bracket was a challenge, so will be replacing those brackets as well today. I don't think what will fix it though. I've greased/lubed everything up. Still the wheels lock up/have a ton of resistance going backwards. I'm at my wits end. FYI i'm getting these parts on repairclinic.com. What else is there that I can do?

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
OEM Honda parts at reasonable prices, ship fast to your door.

Last edited:

mark lee

Forum Newbie
Threads
i have one s well that the wheels lock up pulling it backwards...and this site has not helped...

Westman

Threads
I tried searching for posts related to this on here, but each one said the page was gone. So here I am. I know this backwards-rolling is not an unfamiliar issue here. I have so far replaced the transmission, driveshaft bushings, and dust seals. Getting the bushing into the adjuster bracket was a challenge, so will be replacing those brackets as well today. I don't think what will fix it though. I've greased/lubed everything up. Still the wheels lock up/have a ton of resistance going backwards. I'm at my wits end. FYI i'm getting these parts on repairclinic.com. What else is there that I can do?
This thread sure helped me... https://www.lawnmowerforum.com/thre...kwards-hrr216vla-to-bearing-conversion.57255/

Westman

Threads
i have one s well that the wheels lock up pulling it backwards...and this site has not helped...