mower Battery setup questions

user001

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello, I have a hustler zeon that uses 4(45w) Trojan 31XHS batteries. What I wanted to do is buy another set of batteries and a charging station to put in my trailer to be charged while the mower is being used, and also a 56-Volt Lithium-ion Rapid Charger for push mower.

I would like to charge them as fast as about $1000 will allow, would like to get a couple ideas on how to go about it, what other people setups
Also in the future I would like to try and upgrade my zeon to ion batteries for longer mow times, im not very experienced in this field. so any advice help is much appreciated.

Thank you

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Never looked into it but the time you buy a good gas powered generator and charger set up it seem 1000 dollars wouldn't do it.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
The only way to charge is from gas with would negate the battery powered mower issue. Gas powered mower would use less gas.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I just glanced through the Owners Manual........ Lead Acid batteries huh ??? ... 21 - 22 hrs for a full recharge ... Please tell me you are NOT using this in a Lawn Service business . As for home use, MAYBE ... SORRY if I broke your bubble, but personally ( in MY opinion ) I think it's a big OOooops !!! Electrics have their place I'm sure ... but NOT in my garage..
Hope you didn't get snowballed by a smooth talkin dealer , anyway Best of Luck .... Boobala .... :2cents: