More traction for Exmark Radius

Filer

Threads
The turf tires on my Radius spun more than I preferred, so I replaced them with a pair of 22-10-12 ATV tires. They fit like they were made for it and didn't alter the level of the deck.

AdamE

Threads
I thought about doing the same thing for my Radius. My lawn is almost always damp though and I know they'd chew it up no matter how carefully I turn.

zaceide

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am having the same issues with spinning, and then the tread loads up with mud on my Radius E. I'm glad I found your post. I cant seem to find any chevron style tires that will fit. I've got these in my cart on Amazon right now. How are they on your grass? Do they chew it up at all? They've gotta be better on wet grass than the stock tires. I have a few areas in my yard that never seem to dry out.

Filer

Threads
The ATV tires on my radius don't tear up my lawn because they're less prone to spin. But you do have to be careful not get in a situation that *does* cause them to spin because obviously, the aggressive tread will dig more than a smooth tread tire.

Also, they're more heavily constructed than most tires that are made for a zero turn.

Bottom line, I haven't had any problems with them.